Bathrooms in flats

That's what I was referring to - I plugged the pipe into the lid receptacle whilst my mind was wandering aimlessly..... :)

PoP

Reply to
PoP

In other news, after reading your post I cracked open my aquavac after realising it hadn't actually been used in anger for perhaps 7 years, so there was practically *vintage* dust in there! Perhaps I can sell it on ebay :)

The time before THAT it was used in anger was by my parents, who used it to suck out all the wasps from a nest that had been built in the loft and has been discussed here......

The Missus said 'put it in the shed, and if it's still there unused this time next year we'll chuck it'

-- cheers,

witchy/binarydinosaurs

Reply to
Witchy