Bathroom work top

First off, thanks to all who replied to my Plumbworld post. I was still a bit concerned. Went to Bathstore and they matched the price on the evidence of a print out (wish I'd doctored the price a bit!!).

Now I'm after some bathroom laminate worktop, to get an effect similar to

. Can anyone suggest sites that sell it? A google just turns up kitchen stuff - I suppose I could use these, but Im after solid colour board, not wood/ granite effect.

Thanks in advance,

Andy

Reply to
Andy MCR

Google can be your friend...

Search "bathroom worktops" (including the speach marks for over 2000 hits! I only search in th UK MFI even sell them. Have you asked at Bathstore where they get theirs?

HTH

John

Reply to
John