Bathroom wall heaters

Does anyone know if you can get electric wall mounted bathroom fan heaters like one I saw in a holiday chalet in France? It was a nice compact one with a hinged lid covering the timer & thermostat. It looked so much better than the dimplex type ones you get here. Thanks.

Reply to
Peter Parker

"Peter Parker" wrote | Does anyone know if you can get electric wall mounted bathroom fan | heaters like one I saw in a holiday chalet in France? It was a nice | compact one with a hinged lid covering the timer & thermostat. It | looked so much better than the dimplex type ones you get here.

a dimplex with hinged lid covering the timer and thermostat - is this the sort you don't like?

I couldn't find anything on mr-bricolage.fr or brico.fr but that doesn't mean that it isn't there.

Owain

Reply to
Owain