Bathroom repair

Hi there a plumber came in and fitted a new bathroom into a home I just moved into. Whilst removing the bath the surrounding tiles fell off along with the tile cement to leave what looks like cement in some sections and plaster in others. I would like to know If I need to plaster this surface before placing tile cement or can I use tile cement to straight away. If this explanation isn't clear I can email pictures to you. Thank You

Reply to
djgarrison

Just use tile cement..is expensive com,pared with a re-skim and tile cement both, but enirely satisfactory.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Tile adhesive is usually fine as a filler for the plaster as well. Use a high quality waterproof adhesive.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle