Bathroom Planning

Does anyone know of any free software for assisting planning a bathroom?

Reply to
John

No, but pencils and paper are *fairly* cheap!

Reply to
Set Square

There's free floorplanning software on this issue of Computer Shopper's DVD - it may still be in the shops so you could get that for a fiver or so... I think the software's fairly basic - depends what you want I guess.

Jon

Reply to
Jon

In message , Set Square writes

And TBH, can't see that it would really help at all.

ISTR The catalogues generally had little cut out diagrams of baths , loos etc. We cut some of these out and played with them on plans of the bathroom drawn on graph paper.

Reply to
chris French

try

acrabat

Very good - great fun. Pity one can't change the size of the fitments.

Reply to
John