Bathroom paint

Dear All
Bit of a naive question - which paint types are suitable for bathrooms? I've been looking at various "kitchen and bathroom" paints, but none of them seem to have a dark orange that I'm looking for. Can I use any other types for bathrooms safely?
Many thanks, Richard

Vinyl based paints are best for areas with high moisture in the air, so you might be able to get a white vinyl paint mixed to your own colour at your local DIY store.
Richard Dixon wrote:

Most paints can now be mixed to any colour.
Unless you have serious condensation problems ordinary emulsion is OK anyway. And if you do, being a good D-I-Yer you should install better insulation and ventilation anyway.

You could also try using an Eggshell paint. See if you have a Dulux Trade counter near you. Normal Silk Vinyl will probably work, especially if you have an extractor fan.
Alternatively, you could try changing your taste in colours. There's a reason dark orange kitchen and bathroom paint is hard to come by you know!
Christian.