Bathroom flooring

Hi All,

First post to the group, so Hi!

Question.

I am moving to a new house soon (as in brand new) and I have bought a quantity of laminate quick lock tiling to go on the bathroom floor.

It works the same way as normal quick lock (glueless) laminate flooring, but its a bit wider, about 9 inches, and its tile coloured ;-)

Its water proof and recomended for bathrooms with no treatment.

What is going to be the best way of going round the base of the toilet and the sink so it looks neat, bearing in mind it needs a 1" expansion gap. Anyone done this?

Any good ideas appreciated.

-- Gavsta.

Reply to
Gavsta

Remove them. It is much easier, quicker and tidier than anything else - it just seems like hard work when you think about it.

Reply to
Grunff

Remove them! But remember to put them back again.

Reply to
John