Bathroom floor grout

Ok, There is one area of the bathroom grout(one tile) that has cracked. I don't want to lift it at the moment, as SWIMBO is thinking that she would like it all changed!

The tile moves slightly when I stand on it, so this is what has caused the grout to crack.

Can anyone recommend some sort of flexible grout, or is it likely I could squirt some thing into the gap that the grout was in, that would run under the tile and stop it moving.

Its only for as long as I can put her off replacing whole bathroom floor, the nicer I can get it, the longer I can go without replacing it.

Reply to
yendor

I have used coloured silicon in the past.

Reply to
harry

yes. runny PVA. I had a cracked screed that was loose before tiling., I poured about a pint in and left it a week, Fixed it a treat.

try the PVA to fix the looseness - dont stand on it for several days - then regrout.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher