bathroom fitters / carpenters

Hi there,

Apologies as this isnt strictly DIY.

I have just finished fitting a bathroom with hte exception of the vanity worktops (which are identical to kitchen worktops but a little narrower).

As the room isnt square and I do need to do a (almost) 90degree join, I want to get someone in to do this as it is preferable than mucking it up.

Can anyone suggest a reliable bathroom fitter/carpenter in the Cheadle Hulme, Stockport area.

Thanks

Tim

Reply to
Tim Smith

Try

does a pretty good job.

Reply to
Dave Jones

Thanks for the recommendation Dave, I picked it up from my stat counter. This

Regards Paul

Reply to
Paul