Bathroom ceiling lights

I want to cover my uneven (extended - 2 different surfaces) bathroom ceiling with U-PVC cladding.

I would like to install LV recessed down-lights, with a fan light in the shower enclosure, but have concerns about the effect of heat on the plastic. Would the sides of these light fittings get hot enough to soften the cladding? There is loft space above the ceiling.

Advice appreciated.

T.I.A

Reply to
Ziggur

Or should I just stick up a surface mounted light fitting and open the window for ventilation?

Reply to
Ziggur

I have LV Halogen (35W) lamps in a U-PVC ceiling, not a problem.

Reply to
djc

Thanks for the reply - reassuring.

Beautiful room. Nice work :)