Bath/shower mixer diverter valve

You pull up the integrated diverter valve when taking shower. And when water turn off, the valve fail to drop itself down which is how it should be unless using great force. I tried applying descaler in case it's because of the building up of limescale but to no avail. Can someone tells me what should be done please? Dum

Reply to
ninauk

Take the tap apart and have a look inside. You may find the o ring has got damaged on the diverter valve, or indeed as you thought, scaled up.

Reply to
John Rumm