bath first fix woes

All,
Ok, i've boobed a bit here when putting my bath in. Instead of tiling down to it, I thought i'd tile and then butt the bath up to them.
Unfortunately the wall's less than straight but is not too far out.
I've heard there's a flexible (latex/rubber) gasket that can go between the bath and wall but i'm having trouble tracking one down.
Any ideas on who makes them and where I can source one.
Oh, and the bath's a 1600, not 1700
Cheers,
Paul.
How about taking off the last row/s of tiles, fitting the bath, then tiling down to it?
Rob Graham

Remove the bottom row of tiles and install one these:
http://www.sealux.com/behindstd.htm
They are available from all major DIY and Tiling Stores. Commonly known as bath sealing strips.
"BigWallop" wrote

Cheers, but the stable door is now locked.
An angle grinder is your friend. Straight edge to the underside of the tiles, no problem.
I think the neighbours want to move out now though ;)
Cheers
Paul.