Basin Waste Pipe

Hi

I have just finished installing my new bathroom suite

All that is left is to connect the waste pipe for the basin to the plug waste on the basin with a trap

The 40mm waste pipe sits behind the pipework which is itself behind the pedastol

The pipe is about 1" too short and also the 'S' trap is now obstructed by the pipework in front (tails from new tap)

I need some sort of flexible connector - any ideas Is the 'S' trap still the up to date fixing for a basin with pedastol

-- Regards

Hays

T610 Housings in stock now!!

hays

You can get ones with an adjustable pipe so it might solve your length problem but not the space issue?

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark S.

Often pipes need to be re-routed for modern mono-block taps. This ought to be addressed at the planning stage .. The last one I did I got away with short white flexy pipes to the tap tails which had to be splayed apart slightly for the waste.

No, bottle trap is more modern esp with quick-release. The alternative Hepworth valve may solve your space problem...

Reply to
BillR