basin height ?

just offered up a basin on pedestal and it seems very low to me

from floor to top of basin only measures 790mm, is this about average ?

I thought it would be higher, I'm replacing a vanity unit with inset sink (now long skipped) and am sure that was much higher /c;

thanks

Reply to
In2Minds

Sounds about right. Just measured the nearest one to me and it's 80cm.

Reply to
daddyfreddy

Bathroom basin across the way measures C. 800mm floor to lip.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

thanks guys

Reply to
In2Minds

Standard height seems to be 800mm, which IM!HO is far too low. When we rebuilt our bathroom I put ours in at 960 by adding a deep plinth at the bottom. After saying "Gosh, your predecessors must have been very big" (I'm below average height myself) all our visitors enthuse over it. I

*much* prefer it to standard height, even if I want to bathe my feet (yes I do have a bath too but I generall don't like to waste water:).

Douglas de Lacey

Reply to
Douglas de Lacey