Basic plan drawing software needed - free or cheap??

Hi

I'm looking to download a bit of software for Windows that will allow me to draw some pretty basic plans .

Any suggestions?

SP

Reply to
Spike

"Draw" package in "Word" if you already have MS Office.

Regards Capitol

Reply to
Capitol

The TurboCAD demo software is fine for this.

Reply to
G&M

turbocad lite is around n a few websites.

I used Corel Draw version 8, get it off ebay for a few tenners, as current version is 12.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

12 is XP based, 11 will work with 98 onward
Reply to
Badger