barrier mats?

Hi

Been trying to get various sizes of barrier mats - no joy. The 1 place on ebay does not respond to there emails. No one locally seems to be sell them.

Anyone here bought them online as I need a door mat size and a runner.

Scott

Reply to
Scott

The message from Scott contains these words:

Any number of suppliers such as

?pr=H24&id=3MPP03-BK

Reply to
Appin

?pr=H24&id=3MPP03-BKI saw some in my local Chinese cash and carry, with the catering supply stuff.

That's in alperton, london, but I should think other catering supply people might have some.

dedics

Reply to
Ian & Hilda Dedic

The message from Ian & Hilda Dedic contains these words:

?pr=H24&id=3MPP03-BK> I saw some in my local Chinese cash and carry, with the catering supply > stuff.

As in fact will most companies doing commercial carpeting or indeed commercial furnishing. I've bought them from many different sources.

Reply to
Appin