Bargains to be had

...possibly. I was at BnQ warehouse yesterday and they had on offer, 2 for 1 on 100mm combi roll.

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur2

In message , Arthur2 writes

You get combis on a roll?

Lucky that Drivels on medication at the moment

Reply to
geoff

Sorry, what's a 100mm combi roll?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I used these a lot back in the 90s. Insulation rolls, the width or thickness can be altered without tools.

Reply to
Heliotrope Smith

Insulation, I presume. Or possibly a /very/ thick bacon and egg bun.

Reply to
Skipweasel

Two people pushed along the floor lying down.

Reply to
George