Bargains at Makro

Hi All

Popped into Makro today. They have steel toe capped rigger boots @ £19:99 no vat.

Also saw a set of 10 SDS drill bits (9 + chisel) from JCB at £3:98! - yes £3:98!

Thought it worth the money for the chisel!

Dave

Reply to
David Lang

And if you want a bargain drill to drive those SDS bits, take a look at this from Focus DIY:

to be the finest tool in the world but comes with a 2-year guarantee [1] from Focus (it's their own brand) plus, until Wednesday, a

100-piece bit drill & screwdriver bit set thrown in for free. [1] For ?29.99 I'll be satisfied with a two-year lifespan.
Reply to
nog

Are they made from ordinary toffee or hardened?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Hi Dave

Strangely, they appear to be made of a silvery substance! Haven't tried one yet to be honest, but at that price if each manages one hole I'm probably in front!

Dave

Reply to
David Lang

Hi Dave thanks for the info ,them boots sound good for the price

nog I always get in Focus once a week they do better specials/offers tha B/

-- Mr Jingles

Reply to
Mr Jingles