Bargain merbile fern

Just got my GLOBALSTAR GSP-1700 today which was made in 2006 when it sold f or £2000; I got it for £200, but you can get free ones. My 120 da y contract was just £50 and will work all over the world. Glad nobody wants them as that it what has caused the price crash.

Simon Mason

Shame really as you wanted one of these incse you fell off your bike..

dennis

Why don't you keep your bike in the garage rather than have it in the living room?

Reply to
pamela

for £2000; I got it for £200, but you can get free ones. My 120 day contract was just £50 and will work all over the world. Glad nobod y wants them as that it what has caused the price crash.

Just rang our lass from the front garden using Globalstar - 99 minutes left for £50 until 1MAR17.

Reply to
Simon Mason