Bargain!

I've managed to obtain an extremely large quantity of high quality synthetic cleaning cloths, which are now available at absolute bargain prices.

Two sizes are available, 100cm x 50 cm and 30cm x 20cm. The smaller size has a convenient plastic rod sewn along one edge.

Both sizes are available in white with a red cross.

These are not new, but have only had a few weeks exposure to the elements.

Nationwide delivery is free.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

They will all be on display again in 2 years time.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

But remember that any cleaning cloth marked with red is only to be used in toilets...

Blue for general cleaning and green for food preparation areas. Perhaps the Scots and Irish are more intelligent than us.

Dave

Reply to
dave

They had the sense not to let their teams go to SA.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Had I purchased one of these objects within the last week, I would be highly dissatisfied with their efficacy.

Get rid of professional football and support amateurs?

Reply to
Clot

cleaning cloths, which are now available at absolute

a convenient plastic rod sewn along one edge.

We rented this place the week before last. Mon till Mon

trust it's at half-mast by now.

Reply to
Graham.

Judging by what I saw whilst cycling home after the fiasco yesterday (not much traffic yesterday p.m. - I wonder why), delivery is by road, no vehicles, just road!

Reply to
PeterC

I am not a football fan and have little interest and less understanding of the game. However I always thought that it was a team game, and England certainly did not play as a team. Why don't they simply send one of our better teams to represent us? I know there are players who would not qualify as English, but perhaps we could substitute those with some good amateurs, not being paid such exorbitant wages maybe they would put their hearts and souls into it.

Reply to
Broadback

"The website you have requested has exceeded its daily bandwidth quota of 56MB and has been temporarily de-activated."

Is that half mast?

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

Yeah well, that's what you get for not resizing an 8 megapixel image, though 56MB seems a bit stingy.

Reply to
Andy Burns

The Martello Tower at Aldborough, by any chance?

(Been there twice.)

Reply to
Huge