Barbed Wire supplier ?

Anyone know an online supplier of Barbed Wire? I only want a roll - perhaps 10 or 20 metres. Googling produces some VERY odd sites and articles but no online sellers. Alternatively anyone who has a roll lying arround that they'd like to convert to cash and can ship quickly please get in touch

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Try an agricultural supplier.

Reply to
Grumble

xxx

200m per roll isn't it?

Any agricultural merchant should have it, if you're near NW Surrey I have some new rolls but no time to post them.

AJH

Reply to
AJH

The message from "Andrew Mawson" contains these words:

I would have thought you would have been better off just visiting your nearest agricultural merchants. I don't think barbed wire is very expensive but it does come in 100m rolls which I at least find too heavy to easily carry. (25Kg?)

Reply to
Roger

THanks - not too agricultural arround here any more sadly ! (Bromley)

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

If you care to venture out, B&Q also sells it in 10M rolls IIRC (I had two from one of the local "Depot" stores)

Reply to
Colin Wilson

In message , Colin Wilson writes

A local timber/hardware place that sold fencing stuff etc. as well (for garden fencing etc, not agricutrural) sells it (or did when I lived near them.

Reply to
chris French

I have a full roll of the stuff if you haven't sorted this yet ... but depends where you are ... it isn't something I want to post.

Reply to
Rick Hughes

message

roll -

Rick,

Many thanks for the offer, but I'm sorted - actually found the local timber merchant had a couple of short rolls gathering dust on a shelf.

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson