bar shower mixing standard layout ?

Most bar mixers now seem to be 150mm centres, with the temperature dial on the right as you face it. Which is the usual arrangement of hot/cold connections ? Thanks, Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

My Triton Nene was hot on the left, cold on the right (as you face it). I think Triton will be the same throughout their range, not sure about other manufacturers though.

My temperature dial is on the right, so it sounds similar in design to yours.

Luke

Reply to
Wingedcat

My Triton Nene was hot on the left, cold on the right (as you face it). I think Triton will be the same throughout their range, not sure about other manufacturers though.

My temperature dial is on the right, so it sounds similar in design to yours.

Luke

Reply to
Wingedcat

Always hot on the left and cold on the right, which is the de facto british standard for bath taps, too, although some people like to swap them if this leaves the hot tap in reach of young children and the tap chosen can be swapped over (some mixers must remain in the standard configuration).

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle