Bar Height

Hi

Anyone know the standard height of a pub bar?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

If you're very pissed, a bit higher than the handrail in front of it.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Just under elbow height HTH

By the way Dave, did you get that excel spreadsheet for using as Invoices etc I sent?

Reply to
Me here

Is that standing or sitting?

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

No I didn't. I've now got Cash is King installed and its pretty good.

Cheers

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in news:RuHbg.72507$ snipped-for-privacy@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk:

If you are 5'2" like me - then too high !!

Terry

Reply to
Terry

Good excuse for a visit to the pub tonight armed with measuring device......

Dave

Reply to
gort

I wasn't aware there was one. It certainly wasn't mentioned in any source I used when learning to run a bar. However, if you are putting in a new one, it almost certainly should have a dropped section for wheelchair users.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar