Banacing Radiators

I have been watching the advice about balancing radiators with great interest, an easy thing to do with great benefits. I have a 3 story house and the ground floor is much hotter than the top floor. I am definitely going to spend some time in doing this. Where can I get the radiator thermometers from?
TIA
Angela