Badly Burned Brown

What is it about this new religious fervour where the adherents or deviants involved in it are taught to commit murder but poorly instructed in the best way to do so?

Perhaps we should have a thread where we can instruct the Brownites how to ignite their propane siilydoes with a view to solo immolationism?

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

Do I detect some hint of sarcasm there?

Indeed. If one wanted to send out the troops to create a panic without doing any major damage, one could not have done better, could one?

Suffice to say that fervent religion seldom makes a good bedfellow with practical application of reason and logic, which are, after all, what you need to cerate a functional explosive device.

Such elements as are possessed of such rational powers, are likely to be not amongst the troops at the cutting edge, and be less than fervent, and operating on a political rather than religious agenda.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

No, just f****it racism 8-(

Reply to
Andy Dingley

How do you work that out? With a name like mine how could I be called anti Scottish? I have nothing to do with them apart from the fact some of my forefathers were chased out of their homes by some of them.

But even that was a family affair.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer