Badgers

Page 2 of 2

Not an avid listener, then?
--
*Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm *

writes:
dl> As for the piss poor research I smell something, why does no one put dl> up the cash to do a proper scientific appraisal?
Maybe there isn't an EU form to fill in to do so:-).
--
Mail me as snipped-for-privacy@MYLASTNAME.org.uk _O_
|<
On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 00:05:36 +0000 (UTC), Baffie

When I was a lad a lady round the corner had badgers come into her garden every night. I spent some evenings round there, leaning out of the garage window hand feeding them.
Making sure I didn't get my fingers in the way of their nibbling gear of course!
Andrew
I "lived" with some for ten years no problems. TB - no one has yet proved it even after they killed a "lot" in one area. Man just likes to kill any thing just for fun. To watch them play at night is better than drink to relax.
Thanks for all the info... not sure about the Archers' bit though... Darn, I did like that house but became unemployed a few months before it came on the market. With hindsight, I still wish I had gone for it now....
J.