B&Q web-site

I'm sure I was on B&Q's site a couple of days ago comparing prices of various plumbing bits with those on screwfix.com. In particular, a 22mm full bore lever valve. But now, I can't locate these items on

Should I bother, are screwfix ones better, can someone point me to the correct place on B&Q's site? Thanks.

Reply to
Graeme

On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 14:19:06 +0100, in uk.d-i-y "Graeme" strung together this:

Look in the IE history.

Reply to
Lurch

That would be my first thought, but the PC I was browsing on is at my in-laws house, and I won't be seeing them for a few weeks.

Reply to
Graeme

You hope!!!!! :-)

Reply to
Charles Middleton

On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 14:19:06 +0100, in uk.d-i-y "Graeme" strung together this:

Buggered if I can find anything other than plastic stuff on diy.com. Get one from your local plumbers merchants, PTS do some own brand Boss ones or get a Comap one.

Reply to
Lurch

Is it just me, or does anyone else have problems finding anything on B&Q's web site? I've often failed to find loads of items that I know darned well are in the store - I seem to be guided to the same stuff no matter what I'm looking for! On at least two occasions, I've given it up as a bad job and just driven to the store and looked on the shelves - successfully I might add.

Rick

Reply to
Richard Sterry

I found it! plumbing>toilet fittings>cistern - where else?! Although B&Q's quick search couldn't find it.

?ts=66218&id=17293So, which is best?

Reply to
Graeme

you can use google to search a particular site if their own search is crap.

Type this into Google:-

site:

lever ball valve

will find it (if you include the colon)

Nick Brooks

Reply to
Nick Brooks

Neat - thanks!

Rick

Reply to
Richard Sterry

On Tue, 6 Apr 2004 08:31:43 +0100, in uk.d-i-y "Graeme" strung together this:

They're both the same make as far as I can tell, but the one at B&Q is more expensive, and it's only a 15mm. So, if you're wanting a 22mm, Screwfix it is.

Reply to
Lurch