B&Q product recommendation

I've no connection with the company, btw., but this is too good to miss so I'm passing it on here.

Just thought I'd give a big thumbs up to the Bizzybee brand rubber gloves they stock (invariably mauve for some reason, but no matter) They are a must-have for the avid DIYer. They're great for anything from washing the dishes and cleaning the bog to more serious stuff and they last a LONG time. I find they last me a good year which is about

10 times longer than those crappy, over-rated Marigolds - and cheaper!

So if you're after expanding your diy kit, or you're just feeling romantic and fancy treating the missus to a surprise present, then these gloves are just the job!

cheers,

cd.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

"Darling I've bought you a present. Some nice rubber gloves".

How romantic :P

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

And I know where my wife would stuff them if I presented them to her as a "gift"!

Never marry a red-head (even if it has now turned rather white now) a nuclear explosion is nothing compared to her temper!

Cash

Reply to
Cash

What bloke wears gloves to do the washing up?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

How about Mother's Day, then? Only 2 weeks away...

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Well, not rubber ones. Maybe nitrile... :-)

Reply to
polygonum

Well, maybe he is into rubber in the bedroom or something, it takes all sorts you know... I was wondering about the colour. Maybe they are a bit like Arfur Daley stuff, nobody wanted them due to the clour and so bq got them at a knock down price. In which case rush out now and get them before they are all gone.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

What bloke does the washing up?

Reply to
Gazz

What's washing up?

Reply to
Huge

Any decent one. Even if it is only loading the dishwasher. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

It may have escaped your notice, but from April 1st (an appropriate choice of date, perhaps?) there won't be a B&Q in England.

(Only an, "E", an "n", a "g", an "l", an "a", another "n", and a "d". )

Reply to
gareth

Best gloves ever are the ones used by the ambulance service :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman