B&Q prices

pricing

Wearing that hat today, very quiet in Tesco Carlisle, the checkout operators were bored...

But came across this pricing for the same product:

12 Pack Buy Two for £4.00 15 Pack Reduced price to £2.00 100% extra free 14 for the price of 7 £1.88

Just as well my phone has a calculator...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

And thats something I've never seen anyone doing in Waitrose, there they just look and pick it up ..

Mind you I very rarely go shopping, perhaps I ought;!...

Reply to
tony sayer