B & Q Kitchens

I ordered all the cabinets for my kitchen yesterday, and the woman at B&Q told me that the cabinets come with inter-cabinet connector bolts, legs, hinges, and white cover caps. Naive as I am, I'm not going to take anything that a B&Q staffer tells me at face value, so can anyone confirm this? I'm a bit suspicious given that they sell all these items separately as well....

Ben

Reply to
Ben Blaukopf

It was last year when I installed my kitchen based on B&Q carcases, and I did get legs, hinges, white caps etc - but I can't remember getting (or using - as I screwed together) connector bolts.

Reply to
Paul R

I got legs and hinges included, think I bought the white caps and connecting bolts separately. Also, the plinth clips they sell seperately are different from the ones included included (they have more adjustment). This was about 18months ago.

Reply to
John Armstrong

The one I fitted yesterday only had hinges and legs, no cover caps or inter-cabinet connector bolts.

Alan.

Reply to
Alan Campbell

Thanks - that's pretty much a concensus then. I'll get on the blower....

Ben

Reply to
Ben Blaukopf