B & q is overcharging customers

Even though dulux paint is on Offer ???? for 2 for £30, (Dulux kitchen and bathroom paint) the white is still charged at £20.83, so went to Homebase and their NORMAL price is £15 a tin (including the white). Why are B & Q ripping off their customers. I also bought some strong wallpaper paste and then found it was half the price in the range.

Reply to
copeee

For the same reason dogs lick their balls.

Reply to
Huge

If you don't like their prices, don't shop there. Nobody's forcing you = to.

-- =

Peter is now listening to "Guo Yi & Guo Yue - Mongolian Horse"

Reply to
Mr Macaw

In other news the pope's religion was found today, and bears do indeed shit in the woods .

Reply to
soup

Because they can I would imagine. For their promoted items to be cheaper they charge more for other stuff. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Sunday Express also reveals that Diana is still dead and that Madelelien Mcann is still missing.

Reply to
ARW