B+Q Idiots .

Sorry Mungo. I see what you mean now (how do you do an embarrassed face?) My excuse, if you will accept it, is that I have had very severe hay fever for the last ten days and it has tended to reduce my concentration. Today is the first one without the hay fever and I picked up right away what you meant.

HYU

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Amazing how one letter can so dramatically change the meaning of that sentence!

Reply to
Bob Martin