B&Q "Evolution" Mitre/Bench saw - ?38 !

Popped into B&Q with the intention of buying a fine-cut blade for my circular saw (to finish the decking project) and right by the entrance, piled 4 high were boxes with their "Evolution" brand bench-top mitre saw for £38.

Took one, and am delighted with it. Considering a blade would probably have been around £15, to get a blade, saw, and mitre assembly for £38 !!!!!

Reply to
Jethro_uk

It's not a B&Q own brand, they are available elsewhere.

Is it the little green one? If so, I've had one for a few years & I can't believe how good it is for the money.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

1500W 210mm sliding mitre? I've got one of those, brilliant thing, saved me hours, and likely a bunch of money in saved wood.

Cost me a fair bit more than that though - about £80 from memory.

Reply to
RJH

They do a slider and a chop, I think the OP means the chop.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

This is what's on my receipt - at £38

fury3b/172514_BQ.prd

Reply to
Jethro_uk

Link U/S.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

its fine if you copy ad paste both lines of it into the browser rather than just clicking it.

Alternatively:

John Rumm

****ing PAN
Reply to