B&Q / Everwhite

B&Q don't seem to sell this anymore. I thought it was ok-ish paint and did actually stay white. Not earth-shattering news, I know but wondered if any knew why.

Reply to
Ed_Zep

I think all the sheds did it for a while. Focus Staybrite etc. Water based acrylics, look tacky, and not at all hard wearing, but good for exteriors where you don't want to be up a ladder too often. Hard wearing in this context means resistance to abrasion which isn't normally a problem outdoors.

Reply to
Stuart Noble