B&Q Door Lining Sets - Crap

I`ve heard their doors are crap quality - so to add to that just a word of warning to anyone considering buying B&Q`s interior wood door lining kits - DON'T! They are shite - all warped and crap quality. Took them back (the packing covers up how warped they were!) and told them so, went to Wickes instead. They are 3 quid more (12.99) as opposed to 9.99 at B&Q but far better quality...
John

done a lot of good to our local Wickes. They even had 6mm thick stripwood in. I looked at some of it, it's close to quarter sawn and I squinted at a few wider pieces and couldn't detect a hint of either warp or cupping.
Peter
--
Peter Ashby

timber merchant. should be looking at 5 1/4" door liner packs including stops for around 10, and 4 1/4" packs for around 8