B&Q Courses

Women who cannot 'get' a man are the only ones who are happy to live in a house without one. Years of being a 'New Age' man led me to one conclusion - women just ain't interested. All those genes,. hormones and X zillion years of biological conditioning mean that women want a man who is macho, hunky, nice to animals (Except when hunting them for food) and small children plus has the ability to make stonking love all night plus have the energy to do endless DIY the following day. Women go all weak-kneed boasting about their partner's DIY skills.

Sadly, there is a generation of women in the US and UK, mostly born in the

50s/60s and brought up in the 60s/70s, who are so conditioned by the femminist propaganda that they are simply unliveable with - they have turned into the worst versions of man-hating 'men' Thankfully, younger women now seem to be rejoicing in being girlies again.... Hooray, and smoke me a kipper!

:-)

John.

Reply to
John Smith

Maybe in your world. Many are the women I have come across(*) who are far happier to gloat about how they had a man do this, a man do that, etc. None of these "men" are their men, if you see what I mean. This is no doubt intended to affirm the suggestion that "their men" are a) far too busy to actually dirty their hands with diy, and b) highly successful and earn so much they can afford not to have to.

Equally widespread are the cowboys who feed off these people, and the bodge jobs carried out as a result ;-)

(*) I realise this reflects badly on me, but is indicative of the area I live in, and not at all indicative of the women I respect and admire

Reply to
John Laird

In message , John Smith writes

NoSpamThanks

That's assuming that people do DIY for economic reasons. Personally I do it because I can usually do a better job and that it makes a change from the day job.

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

I DIY because I can't find a contractor, or at least not one I would trust.

Simon

Reply to
Me

Harry Bloomfield wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@tiscali.co.uk: