B&Q Corner Bath Questions

Just about got to the end of trying to redesign our very awkward bathroom. Phew! Seems to be more knackering do this part than actually fitting the things in.

Anyway, we are considering the B&Q Universal corner bath. Set me wondering who actually makes this bath? Is it available from anyone else at a better price? Has anyone had any experience of fitting or using this model? Anything I should look out for specific to this bath?

Any answers appreciated.

Regards Rod

Reply to
Rod Hewitt