B&Q clearance?

If they show something on the website as a clearance item does it mean once it's gone it's gone as it were.

I ask because they have my kitchen door style as a clearance.

I'm not onto the kitchen yet but already have a few of these doors to see if I liked them. I won't need a lot but am I going to have work out what I need and buy them now?

Obviously all the base units are still the same so no need to get those just yet.

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark S.

I think that would be wise if you want to stand a chance of matching them. Time to do a proper kitchen plan, I think.....

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

It may also be worth getting an extra door/... If you scratch or damage one later, and they've changed the colours of their ranges, you'r kind of screwed.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

No idea, personally I'd be down there like a shot ....... You can always take them back unopened for a refund (or vouchers if its a long time).

Personally I always buy everything at the start of the job, even if it takes a while to complete.

Reply to
Rick Dipper

Did the plan a while ago, got a few units already so I'll work the doors out and get those asap. It's not a massive kitchen so only need a few more, will get some extras seeing as they are cheaper. ;-)

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark S.

The same thing happened last year, I bought a load of doors in a 20% off sale, then 6 months later they were "clearance" items.

I went and asked someone in B&Q, out of the 6 on clearance only 2 were being dropped, but you could still get them on "special order"

As I said, that was last year but I would imagine the same applies, just pop in and ask them.

Reply to
Harris

I would be tempted to take them back and then wait till you are ready and buy them then.

You can guarantee that if you need any extra bits then they will have stopped selling them.

Reply to
Kalico

The one I've bought are assembled and in situ in the kitchen as that's how I was deciding whether I liked the style or not. ;-)

I only need another half a dozen so am off to buy them tomorrow just in case while they are cheap.

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark S.