B&D wormate 30

NOSPAMnet

mechanism at the sides when in full height?

Ive got the older model and the mechanism fails when you're least expecting it. :-(

Reply to
George

What about the juice in the car?

Reply to
George

I've got one which looks like that, but it's 25 years old and has a plywood top. I can't imagine how the full height locks could fail -- it effectively just stands on the extra extension legs.

Dad has an older cast aluminium frame one, from quite soon after they first came out.

I have a vague recollection of it claiming to take a ton weight, which is a lot more than that Screwfix one claims. Not sure if that relates to mine or dad's.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

This one is about 25 or more years? I'll take a photo of the locking mechanism,basically its nothing special sort of a hook and pin and its become unsafe and I'm pondering on buying a new one but I would like to know if the one posted has been improved?

Reply to
George

I have one of those.

It'll support me. :o)