Axminster shear/folder/roller machine - comments?

I am very close to ordering one of the Axminster 305mm shear/folder/roller metalworking machines:

The main applications would be shearing PC board and aluminium, and bending various kinds of boxes and brackets.

Any comments, please?

Reply to
Ian White

I've seen it in the flesh, and it's a lot less substantial than what you would usually see in a sheet metal shop - only for very light sheet metal work.

Reply to
dom

Oh, for sure. The spec is only for 1mm steel or 1.5mm ali; and only 12in wide at that.

I am only asking how well it does what it's claimed to do.

Reply to
Ian White