Aww- It Valentines Day

I have not seen the gf for two weeks and tonight I will see her again.

I cannot wait.

Because I have two weeks of washing that needs doing.

Reply to
ARW

I was about to say, "So what?" But then I saw this:

:)

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

On Friday 14 February 2014 18:53 ARW wrote in uk.d-i-y:

What type of tombstone would you like? I'm sure with the combined efforts of the group we could make one for you...

Reply to
Tim Watts

In article , ARW writes

You haven't washed your c*ck for 2 weeks?

Reply to
fred

'Ello luv, just came to dump me load....

Reply to
John Rumm

"Ello luv"? Since when was I a Cockney:-)?

Reply to
ARW

Since you started saying "Gor blimey guv, strike a light".

:-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Nor have I cooked it. Tonight when she reaches gash mark 8 I put the pork into the oven.

Reply to
ARW

She want flies with that?

Jim K (from the sin bin :-D)

Reply to
Jim K

On Friday 14 February 2014 20:05 ARW wrote in uk.d-i-y:

You've been in London a couple of weeks - it's long enough to speak mockney...

Reply to
Tim Watts

do what? leave it out Tim!

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

after all that time in London, you might be speaking like the locals!

Reply to
John Rumm

On Saturday 15 February 2014 00:41 John Rumm wrote in uk.d-i-y:

Romanian and italian?

Reply to
Tim Watts

Da!