avocado bathrrom pottery

before I lug it off down to the tip does anyone know anyone who recycles Avocado bathroom stuff? I'll try the local junk/antique ("buy junk, sell antiques" :-) places but wondered if there's some nationwide operator who'd buy this stuff to sell to people who've got a suite and need a replacement piece (or even who actually like the stuff and want to put it in!)

tia

-- John Stumbles

-+

Reply to
John Stumbles

There was a place in Southampton that took mine off my hands a couple of years ago. They serve the replacemnt market for broken items. They give you sod all for your bits but charge a fortune for cleaned up items.

Reply to
BillR