Avo 8 style test probes - can one buy them nowadays?

Can anyone suggest where to buy Avo 8 (or similar) style test probes? I mean the sort of test probes which can be hooked onto terminals and/or wires rather than having to be held there.

Super-safe insulation isn't vital as these will almost wholly be used on 12 volt systems. Sound attachment is probably a bigger safety factor than insulation given that the current available will pretty instantly melt a clip that drops across the supply (200 Ah starter battery and 3 x 120Ah leisure batteries).

Reply to
cl

CPC have IN05825 and IN05826 for a start> I have some nice probes I thought I also bought from there, but can't see them right now. Ah...I think I have the ones in IN00724.

Also CN00272 and CN00293.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Have you looked on Ebay? Lots of different styles there.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Yes, IN00724 looks like just what I'm after, thank you.

Reply to
cl