Automatic air vents - central heating...

Actually, I've just been recalling the black plastic floats in the Ducati carbs, and, in fact, the tickler plunger actually just bopped the top of the float, cos I've just got a mental picture of the little dent it made thanks to the float being bashed against it all the time by the road bumps...

Spamlet

That's how they all worked on every bike I've owned. Which isn't that many, though. And the last one about 40 years ago.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)