Australian apprentice vs dangle grinder

Seems Australian apprentices have a harder time than any working for Adam ...

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

'I was sitting on the toilet and then towards the end of me finishing I felt a really, really big sting,'

I thought it was only George Michael who was into the lewd acts/toilet thing.

Reply to
Richard

Well known problem.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

I've lived in the shithole of Australia, they are all Very Very stupid people.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Knowing where you live, that made me laugh!!

Reply to
Fredxxx

How is that even possible?

Reply to
Mr Macaw

Can anyone spare a grinder for him to experiment with?

Reply to
Richard

Safety notice on chainsaw: "Warning: Do not attempt to stop chainsaw with testicles."

Reply to
Mr Macaw