Attaching door bell

I have one of those radio controlled door bells and the other day I returned from work to find the button had dropped off. I was suspicious from the start that the sticky back plastic wasnt going to hold very well in the wind and rain. Anyway whats a good way to secure the thing especially against any hijinks involving kids running off with it.

Reply to
alfi

Screws?

Reply to
Ric

Attatch a wire to it, leading to the bell?

Reply to
Ian Stirling

Trouble with them is that the bell unit is always using power (as a radio receiver) to await someone pressing the button.

Reply to
John

How are the batteries replaced ? Can you screw through the back of the unit and fit the front back on to it ? When you peal the sticky stuff off, can you see keyhole shaped fixing points under it ?

Reply to
BigWallop

Superglue.....! troubleinstore

troubleinstore