At last. A video with women in bikinis using power tools.

Phew! Power tools and attractive women in one video. D-I-Y delight o-)

Reply to
Steve Eldridge

edit of it floating around somewhere.

This version

include an angle grinder, but don't watch it if you've just had your tea ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

In message , ARWadsworth writes

What power tools?

Reply to
Ian Jackson

The one at 14 seconds when she puts an SDS bit into a nonSDS chuck!

ARWadsworth

Thats worse than this one:-)

ARWadsworth

Reply to
Andy Burns

(I must be getting old...)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Could be just frame rate like those backwards stagecoach wheels on early westerns.

Is it also a sign of age to note that the alligator saw is advertised as having a 50 Watt motor?

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb

In message , ARWadsworth writes

It even has its own spoof with old tarts

Reply to
geoff

Reply to
geoff

I wouldn't mind whitewashing her walls.

*ahem*
Reply to
brass monkey

wearing PPE, and none of them paying attention to what they are doing!

Reply to
John Rumm

No face mask on the girl sanding the MDF, I noticed.

Reply to
GB

I'd sack em all. No safety equipment, drills at all angles, sander not held square, and not one of them is paying any attention to the job in hand.

Mike

Reply to
MuddyMike

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "ARWadsworth" saying something like:

appearance.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

The whole thing is totally unrealistic. Not a builder's bum in sight anywhere.

Reply to
Ramsman