Assorted Jigsaw Blades Set (wood, metal, plastic etc)

I'm have an old B&D Jigsaw that uses the Superlok system that takes u shaped blades and i'm trying to find a half decent set of mixed blades, all i can seem to find is cheap s*1t that i suspect will break in 2 mins flat, i just want a decent set i can buy and keep indoors "incase" i need them as right now i have no blades in the house, anyone suggest a set for me please.

Jim

TIA

Reply to
Jim

Try ITS London Ltd.

Reply to
David Lang

Thanks for the tip David but it had no U-Shaft blades 95% were T Bar style.

Jim

Reply to
Jim

I'm no jigsaw connoisseur, but various pages, e.g.

seem to imply superlok is a tool feature, not a blade feature, and that a superlok tool can accept U or T blades

Reply to
Andy Burns

Plenty of genuine B&D ones if you google for superlok blades

Reply to
Bob Minchin

As you dont appear to use the jigsaw much try for cheapos on ebay.

Reply to
ss

Trouble is i want half decent one otherwise knowing my luck i'll go to use it in 6 months and it will snap, from doing some reading it seems this Superlock may do T-Bars as well if so then it's solved but i need to read more on it

Jim

Reply to
Jim

If so try Saxton Blades. The jig saw blades I've purchased, and used, from them appear good quality unlike some I've had from other sources which go blunt when attempting to cut a pat of soft butter.

alan_m

I have blades that are too thick for the jigsaw - beware that issue too

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr