Ashes

Does anyone know of a working method of watching the current ashes series without subscribing to Sky? I did have a website that worked but that seems to have stopped now.

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

I read somewhere that you can buy a weekly pass to Sky Sport* for around ?10 which can be used with a digibox which retails for about ?30.

All prices and details approximate.

*ISTRR football matches are extra.

michael adams

michael adams

Certainly for PL footy there are loads of streaming sites that are just about watchable if you can navigate round the pop-ups. Hard work usually

Reply to
stuart noble