ASDA goodies

FYI

For those who, like me, think life is too short to clean rollers & brushes - ASDA have paint roller, frame & tray for £1:97 and a set of 5 one use brushes for £2:25, both of which are surprisingly good.

Any one else have a childlike fascination with torches? They have a 95 LED torch for £12 - really bright with a long distance beam, and a 72 LED worklight for £6:50.

Bought the 95 LED one. Didn't really need one, but hey!

If reprimanded by SWMBO for buying yet another torch, I shall reply "its so I can see into your shoe cupboard".

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

At least your wife is well heeled then.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

I'd like to see the reflector design to focus that many point sources into a decent beam. You wasted your money.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

With many-multiple narrow angle LEDs there is no need for a reflector, I use a 24 LED as a front cycle lamp which does an adequate job of ut to 25feet at least under the sparse low level sodium streetlamps.

Reply to
thirty-six

Nope. "really bright with a long distance beam" as I said. It will illuminate the chimney stack of the house over the road.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman